Thank you for your interest and consideration in writing for Techie Avenue, the world’s first Publisher as a Service. We strive to empower technology writers around the world to publish their masterpiece to a global multi-platform audience. We strive to provide an open environment for opinions and thoughts on the latest and greatest in the dynamic technology world we live in today.
Why write for Techie Avenue?
Publishing on Techie Avenue is a great opportunity to get your articles featured on over a dozen social and publishing avenues to maximize your readership.
We want to provide you with the platform so you can focus on what matters to you, crafting intuitive content. Working with Techie Avenue also means you will be working with passionate #Techies who continually look to new technologies and improvements to expand your audience and their experiences around the web.
Types of Topics
We cover everything tech, from cars and futuristic technology to business, hardware, and software. ViewPoint Showcase is a Techie Avenue exclusive to write your opinions on the latest trends and where we’re headed in the world of tech. Don’t find a category that fits your content? As long as it’s technology, science or space related, we’ve got a place for you!
What we look for in an article
- Depth in content and knowledge in the subject of interest: We expect you to have a good understanding of your subject of interest before you begin crafting your article.
- Use the factual information with sources: This brings credibility to your articles and a trust towards the author from your readership.
- Be original
- Relevance: Make sure your article and subject of interest are relevant to today’s trends and where we’re headed.
- Use media(Images/Videos/Graphics): Remember to keep your article interesting to retain your readership.
Things you need to know
- Any submission that has appeared elsewhere or that may not have adhered to this guideline may be subject to disapproval at the discretion of our editor.
- Any sponsored or promotional content must be declared before submission and the article will be reviewed accordingly.
- Quotes, claims, and statements must be accurate, verifiable and must include sources where applicable.
- Headlines for articles may be subject to change by our editors if required to attain maximum readership.
- All images, video, and graphics must be of high resolution and must contain attribution to the source of the media where necessary.
- All media provided MUST be copyright free, owned by you and approved for use or must be licensed accordingly with mention of any attribution if necessary. If a submission gets involved with copyright entanglement because of the above, your article and access will be revoked and taken down. You will further be responsible for any and all legal consequences under all circumstances regardless of Techie Avenue’s notice.
- Not all media appended to the article may be approved.
- We reserve the right to approve or disapprove a submission at the editors’ discretion.
- We receive a large number of submissions for publication and while we strive to respond to every request, a response is not guaranteed in case of disapproval of an article.
- While word limit for articles are subjective to the topic and category, we recommend scrutinizing your content to ensure excessive and repetitive content is eliminated without losing out on quality and while conveying the intended message to the reader.
Tools we recommend
Sometimes finding the right resources to go with your article may not be the easiest thing in the world! So we’ve listed a few (free) suggestions that we recommend that could potentially help you on your creative path. Please note that we DO NOT have any affiliation with any of the companies listed below.
For a quick spell and grammar check: Grammarly
For products/services offered by a company: Search for [Company Name] [Product Name] Press Kit on your favorite search engine. These usually contain high-resolution images that can be used for publishing released officially by the company themselves.
(If you have any additions to this, please let us know!)
What information do you need from me?
If your application does get approved, you will be contacted separately to provide additional information for your Contributor profile on Techie Avenue. Information we require is your First and last names, any preferred Display name (subject to publishing standards), a description about your self – a way to express who you are and why you do what you do, and an image of yourself.
Other information that is optional are your social media profiles that you’d like the public to view and a website. We cannot guarantee all the submitted links will be featured on your profile.